Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm In Trouble.


When she hung up on me the night before I knew I was in trouble. I was right. She wasted no time. After a brief, but withering scolding that left me miserable, she made me get my narrow leather belt. It's a reversable belt, black on one side, brown on the other, with some sort of core in the middle. This makes it heavy for it's size, and one inch width. And god does it hurt. Mistress made me take off my pants, and set to work with that belt.
I began to vocalize with the first searing stroke. The room filled with the sounds of punnishment. The sharp smack of that belt on my bare bottom, and cries and moans from me. She gave me fifty hard strokes on one cheeck, then reversed directions, and set the other cheek on fire with fifty more. Then with my sit spot stinging, and burning, mistress lowered her sights, and began striping the backs of my thighs. that belt was pure fire on my bare legs. I started making serious noise now.
"Oh God!" "OH Mistress !" I began to sob. The belt continued until each thigh was striped red. Fifty burning lines of heat.
"Get that oval hairbrush."Mistress said coldly " The one I sent you."
The brush began to be applied to the "sit spot" of my bottom. That tender area where thigh meets bottom. God it stung. I began to cry. The brush continued to fall. Fifty smacks, and a brief lecture, Then the brush began again. I started pleading with Mistress. She had a point to make. the brush continued to rain fire on my hot striped bottom. Fifty more fell.
"Oh please Mistress!" I wailed. "Oh God!" The brush continued it's work. I wiggled, I pleaded, I sobbed, and Mistress spanked. After a final fifty on my burning cheeks, she began searing my thighs. Doing what she calls "baking in the welts" Going over those hot belt welts with that hairbrush, and setting me on fire!! I felt suspended in time. nothing exhisted except Mistress's anger, and the fire burning on my legs. I didn't think it was ever going to end. And it didn't.
":Get that cane!" Mistress snapped.
"Oh God! I wailed." Mistress please!"
"Get it...Now!!"
I scrambled to fetch the cane from under my bed. Whimpering.Crying.
Dreading it. Hating it. Fearing it. Knowing there was no escape.
I recieved twelve hard strokes lengthwise, leaving long hot burning lines down each thigh. I cried out with each one. Whimpered, and begged between them. She began a series of fire on my bare bottom. Hard strokes. With time between them to hurt, and dread the next. Twelve on each side. The longest count of twenty-four I can remember. Leaving me still sobbing, and begging.
"Oh please Mistress!" "Please Don't-"
" Were done little Bunny." she soothed me. "Put your toys away, and you can rub." "It's all over."
I continued to sob quietly for awhile. As much out of shame of having disapointed again, as from the burning on my legs, and bottom.
"I'm sorry Mistress! I said miserably.
"Shhh." She said. "It's alright now."
And then it was....

1 comment:

Lady Koregan said...

Very good post, little bunny.

I am pleased.

Mistress