Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moving Day (reprise)

So here I am. In my new home. Where's the store from here? What are the neighbors like? It still has that new paint smell. I still don't know where everything is, or how it works..But i will. And the keyword here is works. Everything does work. And the rest will come together with time.
To all my new neighbors here on Blogger..Howdy! (that's right I'm southern.) Welcome to our page. To all our friends, and family from 360..I am anxiously waiting to hear from you.
Mistress!!!!!!! Where's my fire engine?? I can't find my Harry Potter trainset!!! Mistress....hmmmph...I miss my moties.....
Terry

2 comments:

Lady Koregan said...

Now, now, little bunny. Moving is always hard, but we'll be okay. Yes, it all works here and we'll get used to it.

I miss having moties, too, but I have some of the best cyber minds I know working on that.

Your toys are right where you left them and all is fine. Be a big boy now, friends of mine just may be looking over your shoulder and reading what you write. You would not want to embarrass me in front of my friends, now would you? (tapping a switch on my palm)

Betty's Goodboy said...

no maam