Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OW! HAPPY 0W! BIRTH OW! DAY OW! MISTRESS


I thought our conversation for the night was over when Mistress returned to the subject of her birthday. I knew what was in the wings. (EEP!) In her sweet as honey, teasing voice, I was asked if my door was closed, and invited to get the candy strap out of my bag. Ooh. Mistress wanted to play, and with one of the most painfull implements in my bag.
As soon as I was on my bed, pants off, she bagan. I was given thirty-one hard strokes on each cheek of my bared bottom. I was whimpering, and gasping right out of the gate. I had forgotten just how much that piece of braided plastic jump rope hurt!! OH GOD! Every stroke left a vivid searing stripe on my wriggling round butt.. It seemed to last forever. I was crying long before the last one. But Mistress was just getting started.
“Let’s see if we can dig out that groove strap Little Bunny” I quickly moved to comply rummaging through the paddles, rulers, and implements of..er..mass? Destruction. I found the lethal thing. (For those of you who don’t know, the “groove strap” is a tiny hollow piece of rubber tubing with a very flexible hard plastic inside of it. I found the two separate pieces, and put them together when I was still switching. I had intended to use it to spank women in “the groove” so to speak, thus the name.) God it hurts!
Mistress put it to use striping the backs of my thighs. Thirty- one more strokes! I was moaning, and crying out from the first fiery lash. I tossed my head from side. I thrashed on my bed. I fought to keep the stroke count as the fiery lines mounted on my bare legs. I finished , and lay sobbing on my bed. But Mistress had one final surprise for her, now very submissive boy. She just said one word, and I knew what was coming..
“Fly swatter.” “yes ma’am.” I replied, my voice a whisper.
OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD…My thoughts racing, I dug it out. “I have it Ma’am.” I told her in a trembling voice.
“Good.” came that honey voice. of her's ”Thirty-one on that shaft. Medium strength.”
I moaned loudly with each one. Fire, and lighting rained on my most sensitive place. I was getting hard by the third swat. It hurt SO GOOD! I jerked with each one, and cried out. OOH! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOH!
I was like a rock. Which, of course, made it hurt worse. I again fought to keep count, almost lost in the pain/pleasure, and wave of submission I was riding. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Finally it was over. I was sitting on my hard wooden chair, basking in the red striped heat of Mistress’s pleasure. I wished her a happy birthday. She thanked me, and as she was saying goodnight, she said. “I know what you like to do with a sore thing.” “Goodnight little bunny.” MMMMMM. She was right, it was time to start tickling my sore thing. I came twice before I lay down to sleep.

BUNNY

No comments: