Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PUNNISHED, AND PUT TO BED




When the phone rang,I checked the caller id, knowing who it was. I was in trouble.
"Hello?" I said. I felt very contrite. "Hello little bunny" she answered.
I heard obvious affection in Mistress's voice, but she was all business. I was made to go to the bathroom, get my door closed & locked, and stripped. It was punnishment time.
I was told to get the candy strap, and get on the bed. "Lets start with fifty, good, and hard, on that bottom." Mistress set me on fire! God, that thing hurts!I began to cry. After those were finnished she moved to the backs of my thighs, and started a fire there with fifty strokes with that strap. Then it was back to my burning bottom for fifty more, and back to my thighs. I began to beg.
"Please?" I whimpered, in the smallest voice I could manage. Mistress continued to rain fire on my bare bottom, and legs. I was sobbing openly now.
"Fifty more on those thighs Bunny." she said quietly. "Oh please!" I cried. "Now!" Her voice was hard. I moaned, but complied. My legs, and bottom were hot. With new lines of fire being added relentlessly. I was being taught a lessen. And the lesson was going to be learned. I lost track of the number of strokes after awhile, and just cried & begged in a red fog of pain.

Finally it stopped. I was allowed to rest for a bit, and catch my breath. Then it was time for the rod...
((to be continued....))

No comments: