Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pounced!!


9:30a.m.
"I feel like pouncing a bunny" She said. "Get your clothes off"
So here I sit on my smooth, cool, hard wooden chair, naked except for her collar. My thighs, and bare bottom hot, and red from her big wooden spoon. I'm not allowed to dress. I'm allowed to "tickle" but not to cum. "I have some things to do little bunny, We'll talk later." The game begins again.
I can't think of anything but Mistress. I'm naked. I see the sunshine outside, but can't go out. The feeling of being a prisoner in my house adds to the deep submission I feel. I prowl the house restlessly, feeling so vulnerable. I just cleaned out the catboxes the spilled litter grinding into my bare knees. Ooh.

12:15p.m.
"I'll have the grilled bunny please." She said sweetly. We exchanged a bit of conversation, and then. "Go find that switch It's time to grill a bunny." I scurried to comply feeling incredibly submissive! "I have the switch ma'am."
She wasted no time. She put me on the bed, and proceeded to set me on fire all over with the switch. My sore bottom, and the backs of my thighs were first. Then she went between them with the switch. After twenty-five scorching lines on each inner thigh, she switched my thing on the sensitive underside just below the head, as I wiggled , and cried out with each one.
"God it's so hard Mistress!" I gasped as she rained fire on it with the switch. She said. "ofcourse mistress's toy heard her call."
She left me striped red all over, tickling my hot sore thing, warning me not to have any "accidents."

12:55p.m.
Oh god!! I had barely started drafting the last paragraph, when She was back! I whimpered. "hello?" "Get that ping pong paddle." And I was quickly put back on the bed where I was soundly blistered. god she paddled me! I was told to put the paddle away, and allowed to rub, before being returned to the chair. "Ooh mistress." I gasped as my sore bottom made contact with the wood. "Spanked, whipped all over, and spanked again." She agreed, and after giving me instructions to post an answer to some questions on another blog she left me to my own devices (naked,striped,red), knowing more was coming.

1:30p.m.
More came. "Flyswatter." came the order. "lets start with 12 good, and hard on that thing." I lay naked, my legs open, it was time to "sing" for Mistress. I gasped, and cried out with each fiery sting on the head of my shaft. Then she whipped the back of my thighs, and bare bottom, the swatter stung like mad on my already sore nakedness. "Put the swatter away, and you can rub, and tickle." she teased. "You want to sit on your chair?" (She knows me so well) She left me to wonder what she would do next. And when.
So here I sit, naked, trying to concentrate on my Cubbies. They have the Bluejays 7-0 in the 6th inning. All i can think about though is how striped, and sore I am. And the fact that Mistress said we hadn't even begun...
3:02p.m.
Oh god oh god oh god! "Go get ice" she said. I returned to my room with a bowl of icecubes, and was made to apply a cube to my bare bottom until it melted, then whipped with the rod on my freshly iced rear. God it hurt!! And it went on. OOh! Fire, and ice.
Then she made me apply the ice to my thing. I moaned. I cried out. I wiggled like a fish out of water. "Be sure to get it good all over." she told me. "Sides, top,bottom, are you getting that head good?" "Oh god, yes ma'am!" I half gasped half moaned. "Good bunny." " Now take another cube, and run it over those balls."
As much as I was vocalizing by now I'm surprized the neighbors didn/t hear. That ice being applied to my balls felt like cold fire, and after a bit they began to ache from the cold. Leaving no stone unturned I was made to run Ice up, and down my crack.OH MY GOD! I arched my back raising completely off the bed as the ice touched me "there" (god I'm blushing like a schoolboy)
Another cube was applied to my shaft again making me moan, and oooh. Then it was trailed up my chest. It was time for some nipple torture. Both nipples were iced good, and whipped hard with the rod. I began to cry. God it hurt! My little nipples are incredibly sensitive. It was only twelve each side, but seemed to go on forever. Mistress was working her boy over good today. She moved back down to my shaft, and after icing it with another cube, she made me get out the candy strap, and set my icecold penis ablaze! God she whipped it! I howled. When she finnished this session I was hard as a rock, and limp as a dishrag. I layed, and whimpered.
Another session was coming.
5:18p.m.
"I'm thinking hairbrush."she said by way of greeting."The oval one hanging on your wall." Oh Oh oh! Kept naked, except for her collar, all day. Spanked, whipped, tortured, and spanked, and whipped some more. mmmmmmmmmmmm. She proceeded to light me up with that brush. bottom, thighs,bottom, thighs, until I felt like I was sitting on a hot iron. "Ok little bunny do you want to rub, or sit on your chair?" she laughed when I said both. Then I made a request, and was granted permission to get out my spikey matt, and sit my freshely seared bottom, and lergs on it. I was lightly tickling my hard shaft on the sensitive underside, quietly moaning, and enjoying the burn of the spikes on my hot bottom, when Mistress told me to get out my massager..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
But I was not allowed to cum. Mistress was not through with me yet.
8:20 pm
"you know that short leather strap you have in your bag?Get that."
So again I found myself on the bed being whipped. she started on my inner thighs,and as usual I started off not too impressed with that little strap. Oh it stung a little, but the flyswatter hurts worse. Then she started in on my nipples. I was crying by the third stroke. I quickly gained respect for that little piece of leather, moaning and wiggling as finnished the left, and started in on the right. I was howling by the time she shifted down to my shaft. For the forth time today my thing was whipped hot, and red.It burned with every stroke,but every third, or fourth blow landed on the head bringing an incredible sting! I was so hard.
"Ok little bunny." Mistress said when it was over."Do you want to rub?" I told her I'd rather tickle it. She knows I love to tickle it when it's sore from her attention. But I was still not allowed to cum. Mistress wasn't through hurting me yet..

10:26p.m.
Her messenger window opened on my cpu with one word..POUNCE!! After I answered her the next messege was just as short.GET YOUR RULER. I asked..FLEXIBLE? AsI was reading her answer of YES. The phone rang. She took that flexible rubber ruler to my bare backside, and inner thighs until I was crying again. God that thing hurts! She went after the backs of my thighs for a bit, then returned to my inner thighs leaving me red, hot, and sobbing. I was allowed to rub (and tickle). And told she wasn't through yet.

11:02p.m.
Mistress said she had spagetti for dinner. "Hmmn."" she mused. "Spagetti is kinda stringy..Lets get that penis whip you made. (I MADE IT OUT OF LEATHER, AND ROUND CLOTH SHOE LACES. THE HANDLE IS A DUCT TAPED CLOTHESPIN. THE KNOTS AT THE END OF THE FALLS STING LIKE MAD) she went to work on my thing with that penis whip. The fifth whipping my shaft had felt today. I was quickly thrashing, and moaning again. Not6 wanting to leave anything out Mistress whipped my inner thighs a while, before returning to my thing. being sure the top,bottom, sides, and head were given attension. I howled.
Now it's 12:04a.m. I am waiting again for mistress. She said I haven't had the grand finale' yet....
12:12p.m.
'I want you to get that belt." she said. "Which ever one you see first." It turned out to be my reversable one. It's narrower, but thicker than the wide one. they both hurt about the same. "now mistress instructed."Were going to go back, and forth cheeck to cheek till I stop. Good, and hard." The belt fell hard. All over my bare backside, and my thighs. God it was hurting! I was soon in tears again. Moaning. Crying out at paticularly hard strokes, or ones that caught a sensitive place. I didn't think it was ever going to end. I was still sobbing after it did.
"Now i want you to kneel in the middle of the floor, and I want you to ask me for one more spanking. I did as I was told. Feeling incredibly submissive. Whipped. Spanked. Tortured. Teased.
"Mistress." I said in a very small voice. "Will you give me another spanking..please!" I was told to get the ketchup paddle. (THATS A BIG HEAVY PADDLE THAT USED TO BE A HIENZ KETCHUP THERMOMETER. I was crying hard by the third swat, and there were 15 more to go. Sobbing, and sniffling I was made to kneel naked in the middle of my room, and masturbate until I came. It only took a few minutes. I was conquered. Whipped. teased. spanked.tortured, on, and off for 15 hours. Five differen't stingy implements used on my thing. I spurted three times. god it felt so good! So embarrassing. mistress made me clean up my sticky mess. It is time to put me to bed.
terry

No comments: