Friday, April 18, 2008

Into Every Life

By and large, Terry is a good boy, that is how he got his original nickname, but sometimes even the best behaved bunnies find themselves in trouble.

My second night in town I agreed to go to church services with him. This was something he had been looking forward to since he knew I was coming. You see, Terry as a little problem with church. No matter how hard he tries, he almost always falls asleep during the service. Nothing seems to be able to stop it, but he was sure with a warm, sore bottom and me right beside him he would make it through.

Unfortunately, he didn't. This is not good news for little bunny. The price for falling asleep in church is a high one, and Mistress was going to make him pay it as soon as we were back home.

The standard punishment for dozing off is a switching, literally from his waist to his ankles. He gets 25 strokes on each cheek of his bottom, 25 on the back of each thigh, and 25 on the back of each calf. Then after a brief rest, we work our way back up, 25 on the calves, 25 on the thighs, 25 on each bottom cheek.

And this time Mistress was here to administer them herself.

Back in the privacy of his room he removed his pants, rolled down his socks and got on the bed. I went to the corner and retrieved the nice supple pecan switch waiting by the door. With his head buried in a pillow, Terry was already sniffling.

I did the strokes on his bottom across both cheeks instead of one at a time. I made them hard, but not full strength, and left plenty of time for each to sink in before the next.

There was begging, there was howling, there was crying, but he got every single stroke.

And here are the results:









Now that certainly kept him wide awake.

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

Oh god! I remember every stroke of that whipping. That switch was pure fire!
Even looking at the pictures now makes me want to say..I'LL BE GOOD!!